miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

A: Stop, okay? Just stop. I'm a virgin. Yes. So what? It's not something I talk about, okay? We all have things we don't talk about. A, you've been afraid of the elevator for, like, a month, but I never said anything because it's none of my business. And, J, you wake up every night screaming because you have nightmares. And, M, you don't talk about C because you're afraid she's never gonna be the same C again. And, L... for God sake, M never thought you were a psycho. He loves you. That's why he stares at you, because he can't keep his eyes off the woman he loves. Of course, he's never gonna say anything 'cause he doesn't feel like he can. Look, we all have stuff we don't talk about. I am a 28-year-old virgin, mainly because I wanted my first time to be special, and then I waited too long, and partially because I'm pretty sure guys find me annoying. I'm a virgin. That doesn't make it drinks conversation. We all have stuff we don't talk about.
M: Oh, A. I'm liking you more and more.
A: Thank you.
 

1 comentario:

Julián dijo...

Haha I love the "And, L... for God sake" part and Lexie's face.